Does this sound like you?
- You feel pressure from your parents to be successful in your studies, career and finance.
- No matter what you do, you never feel like you’re doing enough. You’re exhausted and disappointed in yourself.
- You feel lazy and unproductive if you don’t get through your to-do list. You also feel guilty for relaxing because you just want to do a little more.
- You feel responsible for others and so you’re always the one to pick up the slack, take charge and make things happen!
That was totally me… so I know how exhausting it is
I didn’t want to let my parents down and so I kept pushing to do more and more in order to make them proud. The cultural pressure I felt was sooo deeply internalised that I wasn’t aware of how it impacted every decision I made. So now I’m here to help second generation women like you to be aware of the cultural pressures that you’re holding onto, to release them and stop overworking!
Slow Down Time – Course
This 6 week course will help you to live life on your own terms – with less stress, more free time & more energy!
In this course, you will:
- get through your to-do list, without the need to keep adding more tasks
- know exactly what is most important and urgent and do those FIRST
- prioritise your health & still be able to juggle your career
LATEST INSTAGRAM POSTS