You can also tune in on…
In this episode, I let you in on WHY I have such a strong passion to continually share content on Instagram and why I keep up with this podcast.
Why I went from being a full time primary school teacher 👉 part time life coach & teacher
- In Year 12, I narrowed down the possible careers to teaching or something in the health field…
- Teaching aligned with my values – of serving people, connecting with people and making a difference
- When life coaching came into the picture, I was MIND BLOWN!
- I could still serve people, change their life in some way and I could connect to people on a deeper level. And I could still make a difference!
- Identity – I didn’t fully fit into the Western culture or the Eastern culture…
- So I started envisioning who I wanted to be & changing the static beliefs of who I was
- Cultural experiences – I have a personal connection too
- I know first hand what it’s like to overwork, put everybody first and myself last, have judgemental thoughts about myself & feel the pressure to live up to this ‘perfect’ life
Having worked on overcoming these cultural pressures for a few years now, I am in a completely different place and hopefully can show you that I’m walking the walk, not just talking the talk, so you can see the possibilities for you too.
Remember, you’re a human BEING, not a human DOING.
Chat to you in the next episode!
Leave a Reply